Hmmm.. I'm finally over with the exam.. Jazak'Allah to all those who prayed for me... It went better than i expected.. which isnt to say it went too well but hey ho.. it's over.. now i can concentrate on the more important things in life.. like games... kiddin. Now i'm gonna try and shape this blog up a bit. Get my site up again. Maybe transfer them all on to a single domain. Problem with my ISP is they dont provide static IPs on ... why am i going on about this.. anyways.. yeah Need to sort out ma stuff... Insha'Allah soon..

On another I'll-get-it-done-soon note... A friend of mine today was cussin me when i told him i'm still smokin... so i was tellin' him as i've told so many people before that under this flabby exterior is an enormous lack of willpower.. For some reason people dont believe that.. they tel me its in my brain and if i try hard enuff i can do it.. umm isnt that whass called willpower... i lack that... Well Insha'Allah I will be able to kick the habit soon... (I wonder how much flack i'll get over this from Uzer :p )

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shabba dont rank