I dont know... seems like this time around I juss cannot pull myself together to settle in. Hmmm... it is a bit trickier this time. Let's see how it goes.

On a brighter note, lotta people gettin' engaged, married and 1 even close to havin' a child. Masha'Allah.. Have to say I'm happy for everyone and may Allah keep them all happy and content in whatever circumstances they come across. Dang, people really gettin' into this shaadi mood and all... I mean i dont get it, it's like everyone wants to know wat u think of marriage... when u wanna marry and all... hehehe... if any of you have ever seen my old website, you'll surely remember the 'views' section and especially my comments on marriage. Man the replies i got to those views were a riot..It's all good.... I actually still have that whole website sitting on my harddrive somewhere... The views section will definitely come back for the new website (I might even keep the comments on 'marriage' the same from the old site) ... Oh and if you guyz do remember 'em... ;-) my views havent changed... :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shabba dont rank