Oh incidentally, some of you might've noticed this guy Astral hangin' around in the comment boxes... He's someone I've known for like 5 odd years now i think... Well, never actually met him.. one of the people who were my good friends when i started bachelours in Cyprus.. cuz i didnt know anyone i was on the net a lot and Astral was one of the people i met on IRC in channel Pakistan... Great guy, a bit weird sometimes but great nonetheless... (we got along cuz i'm weird too!) I think we were outta touch for about 3 and a half years and suddenly a coupla days ago i get an email from this guy... cant believe he still had my email addy and still remembers the stuff i had on my website... (which incidentally i'm plannin' to update and put back up again!) Good to c u again bro! :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shabba dont rank